Working at Mid America Specialty Markets
Insurance Producer – Agent
- Job Description:
- Market to existing, new and potential Property and Casualty clients
- Work on Internal and COI referrals
- Qualifications and Education:
- Appropriate State License(s)
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ability to work 40 hr. work week
- High Degree of self-motivation and self-direction
- Excellent time management, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of all lines of insurance
- Job Type: Commission
- Compensation: $30,000 to $90,000/year
- Job Type: Full Time
Send your resume to: email@example.com
At Mid America Specialty Markets you’ll find we are building a team of insurance professionals that serve their local hometown communities. While our overall independent insurance agency actively serves the entire state of Missouri, providing a broad range of property and casualty business and personal insurance products along with life, health and retirement benefits, we are focused on building our business foundation from local offices. You may say we are an expanded version of the traditional local insurance agency. At Mid America Specialty Markets you’ll find local agents, each backed by a state wide support team of insurance professionals.
As a member of our team you will help provide valuable insurance protection to business and personal insurance clients across the region.
Why not join our Team?
We’re growing fast and are actively seeking Agents and Support Staff to keep up with our growth!
If you are a current insurance agent looking to expand markets to your current client base or a self starting individual who would like a chance to grow your career in insurance just reach out to us!
To contact us for a discussion about working with Mid America Specialty Markets just contact:
Matt Estal at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send your resume to: email@example.com
On this page of our website you will find job postings and career openings at Mid America Specialty Markets. So be sure to check back often.